Acne Home > How Myorisan Works and What Your Doctor Needs to Know
Important Information for Your Healthcare ProviderYou should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Depression or any other mental illness
- High triglycerides
- Liver disease, such as liver failure, hepatitis, or cirrhosis
- Weak bones due to osteoporosis or other conditions
- Any allergies, including to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Accutane and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Accutane and Breastfeeding).