Acne Home > Clindamycin and Safety Concerns
What Should I Tell My Healthcare Provider?You should talk with your healthcare provider prior to taking this medication if you have:
- Liver disease, such as cirrhosis, liver failure, or hepatitis
- Kidney disease, such as kidney failure (renal failure)
- Frequent yeast infections
- Any allergies, including allergies to foods, dyes, or preservatives.
- Pregnant or thinking of becoming pregnant (see Clindamycin and Pregnancy)
- Breastfeeding (see Clindamycin and Breastfeeding).