Serious Reactions to Epiduo
Serious Side EffectsSome Epiduo side effects are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Severe, intolerable skin reactions
- Skin reactions, such as redness, peeling, or burning, that do not improve with continued use (usually within four weeks)
- Skin reactions that worsen after two to three weeks of repeated use
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Epiduo or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.