Serious Reactions to Acanya
Serious Side EffectsSome side effects of Acanya are potentially serious and should be reported immediately to your healthcare provider. These include but are not limited to:
- Swelling or inflammation of the face, eyes, eyelids, or nose
- Skin redness, irritation, peeling, or burning that is severe, does not go away, or worsens with repeated use
- Extreme sensitivity to the sun or severe sunburn
- Watery, bloody, or severe diarrhea
- A fungal infection of the skin or nails
- Signs of an allergic reaction, such as:
- An unexplained rash
- Swelling of the mouth or throat
- Difficulty breathing.
Final ThoughtsYou may experience some or none of the side effects listed in this article. Unfortunately, there is no way for your healthcare provider to know beforehand if you will have problems with a medicine that you have never tried.
Therefore, make sure to let your healthcare provider know if you develop any side effects while using Acanya or if something "just does not seem right." While it may not be related to the medication, your healthcare provider will be able to diagnose and treat the problem.